Monday, October 13, 2014

DCS Grad 2014

So very behind on the blog… no surprise there!  But here are some happy ladies and gentlemen that i had the joy of photographing!  Graduation is something that is both exciting and somewhat overwhelming.  Where am I going next, who do I want to be when I grow up?  I know I didn't have a clue (and that was a good long while ago)  It made me feel just a BIT old realizing that these guys started Kindergarten the year I graduated…  Wow.  Okay enough about that!  I had a fun day with this group and once we had them all in the same place pictures were a breeze!  There are hundreds more photos than this, but I figured I would focus on the group shots!  Enjoy!

 

IMG 0733eb

 

IMG 9251eb

 

IMG 9290eb

 

IMG 9338eb

 

IMG 9416eb

 

IMG 9574eb

 

IMG 9636eb

 

IMG 9695eb

 

IMG 1164eb

 

IMG 9800eb

No comments:

Post a Comment