Monday, July 14, 2014

Jake & Lorelle {Engaged}

Apparently I had met Lorelle before… (Neither of us remember it haha)  But we "met" again this night of her engagement shoot!  I met them at the Leo Mol Museum at Assiniboine Park.  A VERY beautiful spot for pictures… But when you're waiting for the "Golden Hour"  the bug are HORRIBLE haha.  Just ask me and Lorelle.  I believe there was something like 18 mosquito bites on my ankles.  And I don't usually attract too many.  Anyways, these two are absolutely adorable together.  They are like your DREAM couple to photograph.  I didn't have to direct them at all, they just were so sweet together, sharing smiles and kisses whenever they wanted.  My job was so easy, I just snapped away and let them do their thing.  Well a few time I did have to make them look at me, haha.  I am super excited to do their wedding NEXT July!   I'm sure they will be even more in love than on this night!  Congratulations to you guys, and I hope your wedding plans are all falling into place!

 

IMG 0463eb

 

IMG 0475eb

 

IMG 0490eb

 

IMG 0513eb

 

IMG 0525eb

 

IMG 0533eb

 

IMG 0544eb

 

IMG 0572eb

 

IMG 8883eb

 

IMG 8973eb

 

IMG 9009eb

 

IMG 9102eb

 

IMG 9118eb

 

This one might be my favourite!

-BB

No comments:

Post a Comment