Monday, October 13, 2014

Payton {1 Year Old}

Okay so maybe it's more like 1 year and three months old… close enough haha.  My Mom made this beautiful dress for the fair this summer, and had every intention of giving it to my niece Rose.  Well the dress was too small for her, and is perfect for my little Peanut!  It's got enough room that she can wear it as a Christmas dress this winter!!  I love this dress so much because my Mom made me an identical one when I was her age.   Mine was checkered as well but blue and red.  I feel so lucky that Payton will have pretty dresses handmade by Grandma just like I did!  And at a certain age she won't like them anymore… just like I did haha.  So here are a few pictures of my precious girl in her special dress!

 

IMG 1703

 

IMG 1735es

 

IMG 1749

 

IMG 1752

 She was getting a little warm, so we got rid of the dress, but she wouldn't let me take of the sparkly pink shoes! 

IMG 1762

 

IMG 1776

 This was my little helper, he's the one who kept getting Payton to look in my direction!

IMG 1791

No comments:

Post a Comment