Monday, July 14, 2014

Payton & Reed {Cake Smash}

Me and Naomi thought it would be fun to do a combined cake smash with these two adorable gingers!  Reed was born the day before Payton, me and Naomi were almost roommates!  (thankfully the nurses kicked her into the surgical ward, so I could have her room…sorry about that lol)  We've often laughed about how tiny Payton is compared to Reed, but sitting them down next to each other for this cake smash there isn't a huge difference anymore.  Reed is much more solid, and he's walking around now.  But Payton MIGHT catch up one day… Not my best technical work here lol, but chasing these two around and trying to snap pictures at the same time was quite the feat.  Even babies get sick of icing and want to crawl away!  I'm pretty sure Naomi had to shove Reed's hand in the cake to make him try it haha.  And I'm pretty sure their favourite part was the bath after the cake!

 

IMG 8628editb

 

IMG 8671editb

 

IMG 8677editb

 

IMG 8685b

 

IMG 8687b

 

IMG 8700editb

 

IMG 8738editb

 

IMG 8763editb

 

IMG 8809editb

 

IMG 8829editsb

 

I'm still a bit mad that I didn't get a cake smash for my 30th birthday...

-BB

No comments:

Post a Comment