Thursday, June 4, 2015

Christmas 2014

I thought it would be nice to do a blog post from Christmas… I love going through pictures and smiling at the memories we’ve made.  But it also makes you realize how blessed you are, and it’s very easy to lose sight of that.  Here a few special moments from my family’s Christmas celebrations!

 

IMG 3671c

 My Grandma with all her Great Grandchildren (she’s gotten two more granddaughter’s since than!!) 

IMG 3753

 That puzzle was ridiculously hard...

IMG 3776e

 My Mom & Dad with their Grandkids

IMG 3781es

 The whole fam!

 

IMG 3789

 

IMG 3815

 

IMG 3822e

 

IMG 3869

 Christmas at our house!

IMG 3635

 Angry Bird Transformers was ALL the boys could talk about the past few months… they were pretty pumped!

IMG 3740es

 Peanut was spoiled with TWO Christmas dresses this year… the one above was Made my My Mom!!  The bottom one was a target find… that I could NOT resist!

e

 

IMG 3831

 

Cc5E

 

What a year it has been!  

-BB

No comments:

Post a Comment