Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Nikki Maternity {Baby #2}

Wow have I been falling behind BIG TIME!  I haven't had many sessions but these next ones are like 6 months old.  I guess that's what happens when babies take over!  These few are of my beautiful friend Nikki, inside and out.  She had a baby girl, Bekka Hope in April.  We stole some shots of this glowing Mom to be a few days before (or maybe THE day before) she had her.  Mr. Jax was quite sweet and clung to Mommy most of the time, that is until we let him loose outside and he slid into a puddle.  Isn't that just what boys do?!  It was an honour as always to photograph her and her family!  It was extra exciting for me and Nikki this time, because we were going to have babies the same age!!  And what do you know we have 2 little girls that I'm sure will be great friends!  So here are your long overdue maternity pics Nik!  Let's get our girls together soon!!

IMG 1216edit

IMG 1274edit

IMG 1303editbw

IMG 1344edit

IMG 1355edit

IMG 1382edit

No comments:

Post a Comment