Tuesday, October 16, 2012

The Vanderveen Family {10.16.12}

Got to take another cousin's family photos today!  My cousin Chad and his beautiful wife, Naomi, with their sweetie pie, Makayla!  She was a pretty good sport about us posing her every which way!  And her Grandpa got her this amazing vintage firetruck!  I need to find me one of these, my son was with us, and I of course had to take his pictures in it as well!  But seriously have you seen a cuter little fire fighter?  I think not!

 

IMG 9669edit

 

IMG 9696edit

 

IMG 9672edit

 

IMG 9718edit

Love these two, the big smiles above, and the beautiful sun rays below!

IMG 9725edit

 

IMG 9779edit

 

IMG 9815edit

 

IMG 9835edit

 

IMG 9893edit

 

IMG 9895edit

 

Thanks for asking me guys!  It's so fun to get out of the house and capture another family!  Even if my son wants to be in all of their family pictures lol!  Thanks for putting up with us!

-BB

No comments:

Post a Comment