Friday, May 25, 2012

Aaron & Stevie [05.17.12]

We finally found a date that worked for everyone!  I was asked by a  friend if she could give her sister a gift certificate for some engagement pictures!  Sure!  It was the first time I had met Aaron, he's super nice!  He and Stevie are so adorable, so in love!  I had a blast taking pictures of them.  They made it so easy, they were happy and affectionate, which makes my job a breeze!!  Had to include at least one of the pics of the balloons!  I managed to loose them after about ten clicks of my camera lol.  Their wedding is coming up next weekend, and I have no doubt that they will live happily ever after!!

IMG 2950

IMG 2957

IMG 3044

IMG 3819edit

IMG 3839

IMG 3877

IMG 3891

IMG 3962

I didn't comment under any of the pics because I loved them all!  Wishing Aaron and Stevie all the happiness in the world and God's blessings as they enter their married life together next weekend!!  
-BB

1 comment:

  1. Great job as usual Robin! Love the balloon shot, and the barefoot kiss shot the best. :)

    ReplyDelete