Sunday, March 6, 2011

Craig & Jessy {08.10.06}

My first wedding...EVER!

Craig and Jessy called me up the week before their wedding and asked if I would take their wedding pics. I said yes (even though I was terrified). I had just bought a new Canon Rebel for my trip to Europe, which I was leaving for the day after their wedding.

At the time I was at my boyfriend's parent's cabin...so I started taking pics like crazy trying to figure out how to use this new "toy".

I had SO much fun with these guys, they were so easy to take pics of and we had a great time goofing around. Cutest couple ever.



I can't remember whose idea the Chinese Fire Drill was....but it was awesome. Haha








We joked that this next one looked like a beer ad!

If you've ever asked for my price list this next pic will be familiar. Yes, Craig and Jessy are the couple in the background on my price list. To this day is still one of my very favorite wedding pictures.

It sounds so cliche, but these two really did look so in love! So glad they started my 'career'!

No comments:

Post a Comment